Florida bound

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
Days are very short and getting colder,,In less than 1 week Ron T and I will be in Florida for a Month with our Amphicars to play with.
Putting things away here to get stuff ready for winter,a couple of projects.. on hold.have one of those Air Conditioned Amphicars here, holes from front to back.going to take alot to bring it back to life.Going to take the engine bottom out of the Car on Stump,should I make a Fibreglass mold before I weld it in this one?I have use of a english wheel to smooth it out, also been using a shinker, and bead roller to make alot of floor parts, as a mater of fact I made a whole steel floor for early cars, looks pritty good too.:003:

Yes, make a glass bottom Amphicar. I love it!! Ina
----- Original Message -----
To: ribcab@verizon.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 6:58 PM
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20606] Florida bound

Days are very short and getting colder,,In less than 2 week Ron T and I will be in Florida for a Month with our Amphicars to play with.
Putting things away here to get stuff ready for winter,a couple of projects.. on hold.have one of those Air Conditioned Amphicars here, holes from front to back.going to take alot to bring it back to life.Going to take the engine bottom out of the Car on Stump,should I make a glass mold before I weld it in this one?I have use of a english wheel to smooth it out, also been using a shinker, and bead roller to make alot of floor parts, as a mater of fack I made a whole steel floor for early cars, looks pritty good too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.424 / Virus Database: 270.14.50/2481 - Release Date: 11/04/09 19:51:00

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
Thats Fibreglass, not glass as in see through;
Moulds cost over $1000 to get made so I need to know if there are people whom would buy that type of part before I make them,, other parts I have made have not even covered the cost of the mould yet, others sell good
(Eg, front hoods, seat base under rear seat,rear quarters)
Gord@amphicar.ca

Since I got no positive feed back I will NOT be makeing the engine pod in Fibreglass at this time

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Gordy how about some horn kits? On Your way down throw out a hood and don't forget My engine cover. Later Dave the Wave

Too bad it's not see through. How nice to be able to see all of the
little fishes while driving! Ina
On Nov 6, 2009, at 7:35 PM, Canadian four amphs wrote:

> Thats Fibreglass, not glass as in see through;
> Moulds cost over $1000 to get made so i need to know if there are
> people whom would buy that type of part before I make them,, other
> parts I have made have not even covered the cost of the mould yet,
> others sell good
> (Eg, front hoods, seat base under rear seat,rear quarters)
> Gord@amphicar.ca
>
>

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
Gordy how about some horn kits? On Your way down throw out a hood and don't forget My engine cover. Later Dave the Wave

I would have to throw them as Im take a Airplane ride down this time.
There is a front hood,,,and a rear hood in white in Fld. already.
horns,, the mould died so we can not make anymore glass ones now.But I do have the replacement guts down in Fl,
GORD.