Fall Blues

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
Boy it gets quiet on here come this time of year.
I am threw redoing the parts list, what a job.
I will get my web page back up and running soon.
Im picked up my comp. mans boat this weekend so will pin him down to get on it too.
Cars are still out there as a few have been found and restoration has begun on a few in my area.Will keep me busy this winter(shoot may not spend so much time in FL) but I am heading down for a Month in Nov. Ron T will be down there with his amphi and lot of parts too.
GORD S...email me at(gord@amphicar.ca)

R

Ron Green

Gord,

Please email me your current / new email address. I believe you said a while back it was changed to a new one? I have tried emailing you using the old address and no response. If possible give ma a call this evening around 8 EST.

If you have any ads that need your email address changed you will need to let us know. Also if you change your email address you will need to contact Ed Price as he keeps the membership registry updated and we are probably going to issue a new roster in the near future.

The Sept / Oct newsletter is in the mail and all should be receiving it shortly. Val and I just got back from Celina and it was rather strange not having an amphi.

Ron Green

chapron67

haven't changed my email I don't think? always been chapron67@yahoo.com (this one)

Best, Greg

Sent: Tue, October 20, 2009 8:12:16 AM
Subject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20590] Re: Fall Blues

Gord,

Please email me your current / new email address. I believe you said it a while back it was changed to a new one? I have tried emailing you using the old address and no response. If possible give ma a call this evening around 8 EST.

Also if you have any ads that need your email address changed you will need to let us know. Also if you change your email address you will need to contact Ed Price as he keeps the membership registry updated and we are probably going to issue a new roster in the near future.

The Sept / Oct newsletter is in the mail and all should be receiving it shortly. Val and I just got back from Celina and it was rather strange not having an amphi.

Ron Green

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
Im getting the felling that Greg thinks everyone is emailing just to him, these replys go out to alot of people in the club, or you can just go on side and see them,As I have to, Usually early in AM(6am)
I checked the Clubs site and All is correct on the adds,
Thanks Ron.
BTW Ron T showed up here yesterday.