Curious about Nov/Dec newsletter

A

Amphipoda

Guest
Normally there is some mention of the
IAOC newsletter and/or its contents
(the year end gift & the added surprise),
but this year is different (except for
Dave's comment a few days ago). I'm
just a little curious about that...
Did we (I) disappoint our members?
Help us to make your club better with
some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Amphipoda
(Prez/Wheels-n-Waves editor 2005-2006)
 
A

Amphipoda

Guest
Normally there is some mention of the
IAOC newsletter and/or its contents
(the year end gift & the added surprise),
but this year is different (except for
Dave's comment a few days ago). I'm
just a little curious about that...
Did we (I) disappoint our members?
Help us to make your club better with
some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Amphipoda
(Prez/Wheels-n-Waves editor 2005-2006)
 
H

Hadley Ohlinger

Guest
Just recieved newsletter, I think it's great. The Amphi logo was just what I'd been looking for. Hadley

Amphipoda <Amphipoda@yahoo.com> wrote: <blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> <div id="ygrp-text"> Normally there is some mention of the
IAOC newsletter and/or its contents
(the year end gift & the added surprise),
but this year is different (except for
Dave's comment a few days ago). I'm
just a little curious about that...
Did we (I) disappoint our members?
Help us to make your club better with
some feedback. Thanks in
advance.

Amphipoda
(Prez/Wheels-<wbr>n-Waves editor 2005-2006)

</blockquote>



<hr size="1">Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos
 
H

Hadley Ohlinger

Guest
Just recieved newsletter, I think it's great. The Amphi logo was just what I'd been looking for. Hadley

Amphipoda <Amphipoda@yahoo.com> wrote: <blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> <div id="ygrp-text"> Normally there is some mention of the
IAOC newsletter and/or its contents
(the year end gift & the added surprise),
but this year is different (except for
Dave's comment a few days ago). I'm
just a little curious about that...
Did we (I) disappoint our members?
Help us to make your club better with
some feedback. Thanks in
advance.

Amphipoda
(Prez/Wheels-<wbr>n-Waves editor 2005-2006)

</blockquote>



<hr size="1">Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos
 
R

rlgreen_55

Guest
So what do you think about the club obtaining the trademark rights
to the word / name Amphicar?



--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, Hadley Ohlinger
<hadleyohlinger@...> wrote:
>
> Just recieved newsletter, I think it's great. The Amphi logo was
just what I'd been looking for.
> Hadley
>
> Amphipoda <Amphipoda@...> wrote:
> Normally there is some mention of the
> IAOC newsletter and/or its contents
> (the year end gift & the added surprise),
> but this year is different (except for
> Dave's comment a few days ago). I'm
> just a little curious about that...
> Did we (I) disappoint our members?
> Help us to make your club better with
> some feedback. Thanks in advance.
>
> Amphipoda
> (Prez/Wheels-n-Waves editor 2005-2006)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos
>
 
R

rlgreen_55

Guest
So what do you think about the club obtaining the trademark rights
to the word / name Amphicar?



--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, Hadley Ohlinger
<hadleyohlinger@...> wrote:
>
> Just recieved newsletter, I think it's great. The Amphi logo was
just what I'd been looking for.
> Hadley
>
> Amphipoda <Amphipoda@...> wrote:
> Normally there is some mention of the
> IAOC newsletter and/or its contents
> (the year end gift & the added surprise),
> but this year is different (except for
> Dave's comment a few days ago). I'm
> just a little curious about that...
> Did we (I) disappoint our members?
> Help us to make your club better with
> some feedback. Thanks in advance.
>
> Amphipoda
> (Prez/Wheels-n-Waves editor 2005-2006)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos
>
 
H

Hadley Ohlinger

Guest
Re: Re: Curious about Nov/Dec newsletter

GO FOR IT ! I don't know much about trademark rights but it seems it would prevent anyone else/organization/corporation from gain made by the club. This could be our legacy.

rlgreen_55 <rgreen@reynoldsconstruction.com> wrote: <blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> <div id="ygrp-text"> So what do you think about the club obtaining the trademark rights
to the word / name Amphicar?

--- In amphicar-lovers@<wbr>yahoogroups.<wbr>com, Hadley Ohlinger
<hadleyohlinger@<wbr>...> wrote:
>
> Just
recieved newsletter, I think it's great. The Amphi logo was
just what I'd been looking for.
> Hadley
>
> Amphipoda <Amphipoda@.<wbr>..> wrote:
> Normally there is some mention of the
> IAOC newsletter and/or its contents
> (the year end gift & the added surprise),
> but this year is different (except for
> Dave's comment a few days ago). I'm
> just a little curious about that...
> Did we (I) disappoint our members?
> Help us to make your club better with
> some feedback. Thanks in advance.
>
> Amphipoda
> (Prez/Wheels-<wbr>n-Waves editor 2005-2006)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------<wbr>---------<wbr>---------<wbr>---
> Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos
>

</blockquote>



<hr size="1">All new Yahoo! Mail <hr size="1">Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.
 
H

Hadley Ohlinger

Guest
Re: Re: Curious about Nov/Dec newsletter

GO FOR IT ! I don't know much about trademark rights but it seems it would prevent anyone else/organization/corporation from gain made by the club. This could be our legacy.

rlgreen_55 <rgreen@reynoldsconstruction.com> wrote: <blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> <div id="ygrp-text"> So what do you think about the club obtaining the trademark rights
to the word / name Amphicar?

--- In amphicar-lovers@<wbr>yahoogroups.<wbr>com, Hadley Ohlinger
<hadleyohlinger@<wbr>...> wrote:
>
> Just
recieved newsletter, I think it's great. The Amphi logo was
just what I'd been looking for.
> Hadley
>
> Amphipoda <Amphipoda@.<wbr>..> wrote:
> Normally there is some mention of the
> IAOC newsletter and/or its contents
> (the year end gift & the added surprise),
> but this year is different (except for
> Dave's comment a few days ago). I'm
> just a little curious about that...
> Did we (I) disappoint our members?
> Help us to make your club better with
> some feedback. Thanks in advance.
>
> Amphipoda
> (Prez/Wheels-<wbr>n-Waves editor 2005-2006)
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------<wbr>---------<wbr>---------<wbr>---
> Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos
>

</blockquote>



<hr size="1">All new Yahoo! Mail <hr size="1">Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Curious thing happened on the way to work... General Amphicar Discussion 2
MAE Another Great Newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 1
Midwest Amphicar WOW GREAT IAOC NEWSLETTER !!! General Amphicar Discussion 2
R W-n-W Newsletter Issue #141 General Amphicar Discussion 4
Midwest Amphicar Another Outstanding Club Newsletter !!!! General Amphicar Discussion 4
Propcar50 Newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 0
R W&W Newsletter is Changing General Amphicar Discussion 11
R IAOC Newsletter / Roster / Info General Amphicar Discussion 24
D newsletter website forum General Amphicar Discussion 6
D Club Newsletter again a Club Member * after the Auction General Amphicar Discussion 1
A IAOC NEWSLETTER - GREAT JOB ED! General Amphicar Discussion 1
E January 2007 IAOC Newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 1
A Wheels-N-Waves newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 1
A The May/June 2006 IAOC Newsletter... General Amphicar Discussion 4
M Newsletter name General Amphicar Discussion 0
D Newsletter Naming Contest General Amphicar Discussion 2
A Newsletter news General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Newsletter format General Amphicar Discussion 0
A 2006 IAOC Newsletter Poll General Amphicar Discussion 0
A IAOC Newsletter - DELAYED General Amphicar Discussion 0
D Please ad this to Newsletter Swim In Lake Geneva Illinois General Amphicar Discussion 1
A IAOC Newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 0
J Article on Jean-Paul Gagn? March/April Newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Newsletter & Familiar Looking Amphi General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Amphi newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 2
L Newsletter foto General Amphicar Discussion 1
P New Newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 0
B October 1967 Newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 0
S club newsletter 2004/Watercar General Amphicar Discussion 0
M what Amphicar newsletter? General Amphicar Discussion 0
T About our great Newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Start newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 0
B Club newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 4
A Club Newsletter & Board Election General Amphicar Discussion 1
B Newsletter General Amphicar Discussion 24
Z New List Gives away $100 per Newsletter! General Amphicar Discussion 0
D Speed Vision - Planning - newsletter input General Amphicar Discussion 0
Similar threads





































Top