Congratulations Charles Gould !!!

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Wow what a nice multi page write up in November Hemmings!! Micros and Minis have been on My mind since visiting Ken Wegers collection in Crystal lake Illinois. Hopefully You will travel west for his show World Meet 2010. I will probably tow the Amphicar with My Citi car. Later Dave the Wave

chasgould

I haven't seen it yet. Is it about our meet here in Newton?
Is it Hemmings Motor News, or Hemmings Sports & Exotics or which
Hemmings publication?
I do plan on attending Ken's meet and I am counting on you to be here
in Boston in July of 2010.
Charles

On Oct 6, 2009, at 11:06 AM, Midwest Amphicar wrote:

> Wow what a nice multi page write up in November Hemmings!! Micros
> and Minis have been on My mind since visiting Ken Wegers collection
> in Crystal lake Illinois. Hopefully You will travel west for his
> show World Meet 2010. I will probably tow the Amphicar with My Citi
> car. Later Dave the Wave
>
>

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
It was Hemmings Motor News. It said it was Your 14th Boston Mini Meet. Maybe We can "Fly" the Pulse out there for Your show mid July. Later Dave

R

Ron Green

Congratulations Charles.

We are working with the 2010 World Meet committee and they have promised to give the Amphicars a dedicated space / area. Look for future details in the newsletter and on the website. Below is a portion of our correspondence:

There will be signage and specific area for the Amphicar group. We have a group committee mtg Weds night to resolve some issues. I will try to get a smaller 3 x 5 or 4 x 6 piece of art that would minimize space, but present the message. Also will try to produce a press release with basic information.

It would be helpful as the members begin to plan their summer activities if you could get the word out as early as possible about the World Meet. Perhaps you could do a follow up with more details for hotels, schedule of events, etc. for a later issue?

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation,

Burt Richmond

Tel: 312-951-8981

burt@fitzrich.com