Collee for knee a...

CapnJohn

Amphi Guru & Former IAOC President
I'm leaving in the AM thru the rain and snow (yippee) to go to Riverside, Ca to pick up my "Pontiac Moon" movie car. My girlfriend and I are going to ad-lib a couple days. I will still be checking email.

Man! I'm looking forward to this trip!

John "On the road again" Bevins

azpaul50

Capn! Send pics once you get it! I got one of 'em too although I may be selling it soon. I've also pieced together some of how the 4 cars were used and where they ended up incluing the extra special interior. - azpaul

To: azpaul50@hotmail.com
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20749] Collee for knee a...
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:04:45 -0400

I'm leaving in the AM thru the rain and snow (yippee) to go to Riverside, Ca to pick up my "Pontiac Moon" movie car. My girlfriend and I are going to ad-lib a couple days. I will still be checking email.

Man! I'm looking forward to this trip!

John "On the road again" Bevins

Cap'n John

Paul we are doin g the peterson auto museum in
LA today then off to Vegas, baby! Had planned on seeing Hugh. But time got away from us. Where in Az are you? Feel free to call and maybe we can drop by on the way.
303 868 8384

azpaul50 <> wrote:

azpaul50

I'm about as far southwest in Arizona as you can get. From Vegas it would be a 300 mile detour (one way) straight south.

To: azpaul50@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20749] Collee for knee a...
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 13:43:24 -0400

Paul we are doin g the peterson auto museum in
LA today then off to Vegas, baby! Had planned on seeing Hugh. But time got away from us. Where in Az are you? Feel free to call and maybe we can drop by on the way.
303 868 8384

azpaul50 <> wrote: