Good news, Gord. You were missed last year.
Since you have to drive right by anyway, consider stopping by the Port Clinton gathering on the way home. It is a terrific venue, tremendous local support and last year had a ton of great swimmjng, food & fun!
On behalf of Larry and Pat DePasquale, Mike and Glenda Bayman, my wife Barb and myself, we would all like to thank you for coming to Celina for the 2015 Amphicar Swim-in. We hope you had a good time, enjoyed your Amphicars, met new friends, saw "old" friends and learned a few things
For those of you who were here for the first time, we hope it was an interesting experience that you found worth your time and are hopefully planning on coming back again next year. I am sure those without their Amphicars there, have a greater desire to get your Amphicar back on the road running and swimming again.
In order to make next year's Swim-in better and more fun, we would appreciate your feedback and comments on this year's Swim-in. Please add your comments after each question and return it to me.
1. Did you enjoy the Swim-in?
2. Did we have enough activities for you?
3. What other activities would you like to see and participate in?
4. For first time attendees. Did you feel welcomed? Would it help to have a "mentor" assigned to you to answer questions and introduce you to others?
5. Any comments on the "Goodie Bags"?
6. What is the main reason you come to the Swim-in?
7. How was the food at the Eagle's?
8. Comments on the Partsmart/Flea Market?
9. What topics would you like to see at the Tech Session?
10. Did you like the T-shirt design?
11. Any suggestions on how to get more cars here?
12. What did you like the most?
13. What did you like the least?
14. What can we do to make the Swim-in better next year?
15. What is the best way to communicate the details of the Swim-in to you?
Sorry the list of questions is so long. We just want to get your thoughts and ideas.
If you would like to help next year just let us know. There is a lot of work done behind the scenes and we can use all the help we can get.
Thanks again for attending. We hope to see you again next year.