Celina-tized

A

a_colo_native

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"><font face="arial">Daryl-ict, <st1>Elizabeth</st1> and I arrived back home here in <st1><st1>Colorado</st1></st1> about midnight. Drove over 3000 miles (ran out of fuel twice!) and had what seemed to be a mere moments worth of sleep. Gee, who wants to sleep when we are surrounded by the finest folks from near and far? I never seem to never get to spend enough time with enough people. To those I did not get to see, I'm truly sorry and really wish I could have managed more. It was super to see some of my good friends and meet new ones too. <o></o></font></font>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o><font face="arial" size="3">Even though my car was not running well enough for the parade (1st one I have missed) I still managed to make it to Otterbein and give a few rides. So I see NO reasons why everybody was not there. That is one thing I look forward to and make the time for.</font><o></o>
<p class="MsoNormal"><font face="arial" size="3">I believe we can say (in spite of a few glitches) it was a splashing success as always! Once I arrived at the board meeting, I was promptly thrown into the garden dirt like so much unwanted bilge water by a few of my fellow loving board members! (OK, I think it was accidental!). Soon after, I was appointed to be the successor to Amphipoda as club president! What an honor! You must keep in mind I hate joining clubs and have always refused all attempts and invites to do so. Now look what you've done!! How does one follow the contributions of Jim Nickols, Jeff Sweet, Marc Schlemmer and John Edelstein?</font><o></o>
<p class="MsoNormal"><font face="arial" size="3">Keep an eye on the website for some of the treasures I found in <st1><st1>Cleveland</st1></st1>! The car included in the deal has a direct connection with The Beatles too! It may be my own"Magical Mystery Tour" car.</font><o></o>
<p class="MsoNormal"><font face="arial" size="3">I was surprised at how many of you have not really explored the site. I had several mentions that I should have a page for this and that only to tell them it is there! I don't want to spend all this time and have no one looking at it. As always, any suggestions are welcome and appreciated!!</font>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o><font face="arial" size="3"></font></o>
<p class="MsoNormal"><font face="arial" size="3">John "Sleep is over-rated" Bevins</font>