Celina Celina Celina

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Hard to believe that Celina is almost here. This has been another odd year with rivers high , flooding and cold temps:mad: . So I am hoping for warm weather, green water and ............:dft012:. So who is going to Celina this year? Later Dave the Wave

R

Ron Green

From speaking with Mike Bayman last evening there are at least 30 amphis coming to date with more expected to register. Also spoke to the Ceilia mayor, Otterbine, the chief of police and Louie from the Eagles yesterday and everyone is looking forward to seeing their old amphi friends.

There was a bad boating accident that killed a person in Celina not to long ago. Here is the link:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/man-dies-after-two-boat-collision-on-grand-lake-st-marys-132065.html?imw=Y

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
You can,t do them all , so I am not coming to Celina.
But Joanne and I are going to be at Evansville, we booked a spot at the state park,John James Audubon ,Kentucky(across the river), Ron and I had a look at it on the way back from Texas last week, river is WIDE!
Ron has some of my parts and will bring them to Cellina, call me if you need any glass parts or interiors, he has a blue kit and a grey kit, Tonna covers etc, We also plan to go to the Boston swim , end of Aug.
GORD

CapnJohn

Amphi Guru & Former IAOC President
Dave! I really wish I even wanted to go to Celina this year. Its ruined for me. But I do plan on Evansville and maybe Ozarks depending how much warning Roger. Gives.
:cool:

For those of us that are new...what is there to do "Amphicar related" while at Celina, If you do not have an Amphi there?
I plan to drive up on several days to attend, but my Amphi will not be there (it still needs lots of work).

CapnJohn

Amphi Guru & Former IAOC President
1st walk up to anybody in an Amphi & say "can I get a ride please?" that will certainly be the 1st of many rides and friends you will enjoy! There usually are some itinerary lists around
I'll miss the Otterbien the most. Its a very worthy and satisfying experience!

For those of us that are new...what is there to do "Amphicar related" while at Celina, If you do not have an Amphi there?
I plan to drive up on several days to attend, but my Amphi will not be there (it still needs lots of work).

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Dragging your unfinished car can be very valuable lesson learned. It is much easier to point to an area and discuss repairs/ upgrades. Also if your project has stalled it might be buried in garage. Another good reason to pull out. This year two more custom Amphis will be displayed. Finzilla and The Batmobile. See You at Duck Foot another amphicar event. Later Dave the Wave