Celebrating 10 year Anniversary

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
:D This weekend www.midwestamphicar had 30,000 visits. It is also the tenth year anniversary of Midwest Amphicar being a FULL TIME Amphicar only shop.
What an absolute great trip it has been. I look forward to only improvements in the coming years. Thank You to so many that have supported me, that said keep going, try harder, You can do it. Well worth every moment. Later Dave the Wave

Dave,
Congrats on your 10th year! It's nice to be able to call Midwest Amphicar and ask "is it free advice day?" and always get a "yup" for an answer. Let me know when you want to pour that floor in your shed. I'm there!

Brian Crombie

This weekend www.midwestamphicar had 30,000 visits. It is also the tenth year anniversary of Midwest Amphicar being a FULL TIME Amphicar only shop.What an absolute great trip it has been. I look forward to only improvements in the coming years. Thank You to so many that have supported me, that said keep going, try harder, You can do it. Well worth every moment. Later Dave the Wave