Cabos

K

Ken ''KD'' Roy

Is Cabos san Lucas far from Los Cabos?
My girlfiend & I wil be there feb24-mar3.
Till later.....
Ken Roy

K

Ken ''KD'' Roy

Till later.....
Ken Roy

T

Taylor, Craig M.

I'm thinking there one in the same. Were staying at Villa Del Palmar
Cabo San Lucas. Email me off list and maybe we can hook up down there.
:)

Craig

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ken 'KD' Roy
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:10 AM
To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Cabos

Till later.....
Ken Roy

T

Taylor, Craig M.

Craig

[mailto:amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ken 'KD' Roy
To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com

Till later.....
Ken Roy

G

glennyrosa@comcast.net

<table>
Cabo San Lucas (Cabo) is about 10 miles west os San Jose del Cabo. You'll drive thru San Jose to Cabo from the airport unless you take the toll by-pass. We stay at the Regina which is between SJ & Cabo. Closer to SJ. We enjoy hanging out better in San Jose. Better shopping and eating choices. A little less expensive. However, everything in Baja is double compared to the mainland Mexico. Cabo is nothing more than a southern suburb of LA. English is the predominant language. The dollar is the preferred currency. Most everything is owned by US Corporations including Cabo's 2 most popular clubs: Giggling Marlin & Squid Roe. Cheapest beer in town is 4 bucks. We prefer to hit a liquor store and mix our own drinks and take them to the pool. If you have a car, be sure to spend a day roaming around Todo Santos. Just under an hour north on the Pacific coast. Great galleries, 4 star Italian restau
rant, and home of the legendary Hotel California. It's full of old hippie windsurfers. Great town. We try to boycott most franchised businesses and support the local hang outs. Reason being is that you'll pay $4 for a scoop at Baskin Robbins which is also the minimum wage in Mexico a day. A DAY! 4 lousy bucks. Great golf courses. Green fees typically start at $250. The Sea of Cortez side of Baja has some great areas to snorkel and dive if you're into that.

We're spending 3 weeks next month in a sleepy little fishing village near Manzanillo. It's on the mainland and few tourist. Not much of a party town. Woo Hoo!

If you like to party and dance, Cabo after dark is the place. One word of caution: I know the Marlin for certain and probably most other night clubs will 'spike' your drinks with Everclear. One margarita (they're generally huge)can knock you on your butt. And the jello shots aren't free. The waiters are skilled at forcing as many as they can down your throat and return with a tab at 5 bucks each.

Enjoy! Anywhere in Mexico is the place to be right now.

glencho

<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">-------------- Original message --------------

<div id="ygrp-text">

Craig

[mailto:amphicar-lovers@<wbr>yahoogroups.<wbr>com] On Behalf Of Ken 'KD' Roy
To: amphicar-lovers@<wbr>yahoogroups.<wbr>com

Till later.....
Ken Roy

</blockquote>

G

glennyrosa@comcast.net

<table>
Cabo San Lucas (Cabo) is about 10 miles west os San Jose del Cabo. You'll drive thru San Jose to Cabo from the airport unless you take the toll by-pass. We stay at the Regina which is between SJ & Cabo. Closer to SJ. We enjoy hanging out better in San Jose. Better shopping and eating choices. A little less expensive. However, everything in Baja is double compared to the mainland Mexico. Cabo is nothing more than a southern suburb of LA. English is the predominant language. The dollar is the preferred currency. Most everything is owned by US Corporations including Cabo's 2 most popular clubs: Giggling Marlin & Squid Roe. Cheapest beer in town is 4 bucks. We prefer to hit a liquor store and mix our own drinks and take them to the pool. If you have a car, be sure to spend a day roaming around Todo Santos. Just under an hour north on the Pacific coast. Great galleries, 4 star Italian restau
rant, and home of the legendary Hotel California. It's full of old hippie windsurfers. Great town. We try to boycott most franchised businesses and support the local hang outs. Reason being is that you'll pay $4 for a scoop at Baskin Robbins which is also the minimum wage in Mexico a day. A DAY! 4 lousy bucks. Great golf courses. Green fees typically start at $250. The Sea of Cortez side of Baja has some great areas to snorkel and dive if you're into that.

We're spending 3 weeks next month in a sleepy little fishing village near Manzanillo. It's on the mainland and few tourist. Not much of a party town. Woo Hoo!

If you like to party and dance, Cabo after dark is the place. One word of caution: I know the Marlin for certain and probably most other night clubs will 'spike' your drinks with Everclear. One margarita (they're generally huge)can knock you on your butt. And the jello shots aren't free. The waiters are skilled at forcing as many as they can down your throat and return with a tab at 5 bucks each.

Enjoy! Anywhere in Mexico is the place to be right now.

glencho

<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">-------------- Original message --------------

<div id="ygrp-text">

Craig

[mailto:amphicar-lovers@<wbr>yahoogroups.<wbr>com] On Behalf Of Ken 'KD' Roy
To: amphicar-lovers@<wbr>yahoogroups.<wbr>com

Till later.....
Ken Roy

</blockquote>