Building on hold

C

Cheri10353@aol.com

Guest
<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">

Hi Dave

I take it cash in person is not an option as stated in your ad. Did you even chat with the other guy who bid before me?

We are GETTING our settlement. The settlement has been acceptedby both parties and the insurance company.

We should be getting a check this week. I am also working on auto financing.

Could you possibility give me until the middle of next week to get the check to you? According to the Ebay alert you initiated it gives me 7 days.

I really don;t want to screw up your building plans.

Can we try to work together? Can we get your phone number again please?

What is the balance due?

Thanks

Cheri and Ed</font>
 
C

Cheri10353@aol.com

Guest
<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">

Hi Dave

I take it cash in person is not an option as stated in your ad. Did you even chat with the other guy who bid before me?

We are GETTING our settlement. The settlement has been acceptedby both parties and the insurance company.

We should be getting a check this week. I am also working on auto financing.

Could you possibility give me until the middle of next week to get the check to you? According to the Ebay alert you initiated it gives me 7 days.

I really don;t want to screw up your building plans.

Can we try to work together? Can we get your phone number again please?

What is the balance due?

Thanks

Cheri and Ed</font>
 
D

David Derer

Guest
BW2 is not sold . So building can not be ordered. So it is very likely
the window for the contractor to build will be closed. Not to mention
the price of materials will more than likely increase. This week end
will be My cut off date. This just may be Your opportunity. I have one
red and one yellow. Later Dave the Wave
 
D

David Derer

Guest
BW2 is not sold . So building can not be ordered. So it is very likely
the window for the contractor to build will be closed. Not to mention
the price of materials will more than likely increase. This week end
will be My cut off date. This just may be Your opportunity. I have one
red and one yellow. Later Dave the Wave
 
M

Mike Israel

Guest
<table><div style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt"><div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">Huh! I thought BW was on its way to Cheri? What happened, did the yellow scare her off?


<div style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 5px 0px 5px 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">----- Original Message ----
From: David Derer <dmd@essex1.com>
To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 6:33:11 PM
Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Building on hold


<div id="ygrp-text">


BW2 is not sold . So building can not be ordered.
<div style="CLEAR: both; FONT-SIZE: 1px; COLOR: #fff">.

<span style="COLOR: white"></span>
</img>
 
M

Mike Israel

Guest
<table><div style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt"><div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">Huh! I thought BW was on its way to Cheri? What happened, did the yellow scare her off?


<div style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 5px 0px 5px 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">----- Original Message ----
From: David Derer <dmd@essex1.com>
To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 6:33:11 PM
Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Building on hold


<div id="ygrp-text">


BW2 is not sold . So building can not be ordered.
<div style="CLEAR: both; FONT-SIZE: 1px; COLOR: #fff">.

<span style="COLOR: white"></span>
</img>
 
Top