Brake Problems

Countdown Clock to Amphicar Forums Shutdown

the jeep doctor

New Member
I need to know what master cylinder I need to convert this 62 Amphi. to dual circuit. I was told to use a 68 VW transporter w/manual brakes. Im having a hard time locating these parts. I dont know the diff. in type one and type two ect. I will need all the parts. switches resivoir, Brake rod, hoses ect. Ive sent all the wheel cyls. out to be sleeved. If someone can help it would be great. I just need to told exactally what I need. Thanks to all.......Brad