Boston Swim-in

A

antique459@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
I would like to thank all of those who were responsible for the ROCKING GREAT time we all had. Thanks to Gerry and Lori our wonderful hosts for showing us all a fantastic time. For all of you who may have missed it......DON'T DO THAT AGIAN !!!! What a wonderful weekend filled with adventures and fun. From the great lakes that we swam in to the fun new friends that we met to the FANTASTIC fireworks display put on for our enjoyment to the great food and terrific conversations with the many new friends that we met as well as the company of friends that we already knew. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Keith</font>

<font style="color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><hr style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px">Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.</font>

D

dave woods

I would also like to thank all invloved in the Event . There was plenty of good times with multiple lakes to swim in and a great place at Gerrys to Camp and hang out with plenty of room. The spread of food and drink was key. The kids had fun with water fights from car to car! Then there was the Saturday night FIREWORKS display set up right at the private boat ramp WOW.. Gerrys friend even had the official Taunton Mass. first annual CANNON that was shot off for our event. I can say that this was a perfect weekend to havethis event , I look forward to next year . thereare alot of club members hidingup here in the North East that I hopewill consider next August Thanks to all Dave Woods Charlton Mass 67 Rusty Red Parts Car 67 NewYork Blue -under restoration antique459@aol.com
wrote: <blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> <div id="ygrp-text"> <font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000"> I would like to thank all of those who were responsible for the ROCKING GREAT time we all had. Thanks to Gerry and Lori our wonderful hosts for showing us all a fantastic time. For all of you who may have missed it......DON'<wbr>T DO THAT AGIAN !!!! What a wonderful weekend filled with adventures and fun. From the great lakes that we swam in to the fun new friends that we met to the FANTASTIC fireworks display put on for our enjoyment to the great food and terrific conversations with the many new friends that
we met as well as the company of friends that we already knew. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Keith</font>

<font style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF; COLOR: black"> <hr> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.</font> </blockquote>
10.gif

<hr size="1">Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

P

PVCJ PVCJ

Hi All

Sounds like everybody had a good time, My amphi is running and floating and
i will try real hard to make it next year? It is about a 3 hour drive, not
bad.
Paul 67 amphi, Albany NY

>From: dave woods <dwoods164@yahoo.com>
>Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [amphicar-lovers] Boston Swim-in
>Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:17:51 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
> I would also like to thank all invloved in the Event . There was plenty
>of good times with
> multiple lakes to swim in and a great place at Gerrys to Camp and hang
>out with plenty of room. The spread of food and drink was key. The
>kids had fun with water fights from car to car!
>
> Then there was the Saturday night FIREWORKS display set up right at the
>private boat ramp WOW.. Gerrys friend even had the official Taunton
>Mass. first annual CANNON that was shot off for our event.
>
> I can say that this was a perfect weekend to have this event , I look
>forward to next year .
> there are alot of club members hiding up here in the North East that I
>hope will consider
> next August
> Thanks to all
> Dave
>Woods
>
>Charlton Mass
>
> 67
>Rusty Red Parts Car
> 67
>NewYork Blue -under restoration
>
>
>
> antique459@aol.com wrote:
> I would like to thank all of those who were responsible for
>the ROCKING GREAT time we all had. Thanks to Gerry and Lori our wonderful
>hosts for showing us all a fantastic time. For all of you who may have
>missed it......DON'T DO THAT AGIAN !!!! What a wonderful weekend filled
>with adventures and fun. From the great lakes that we swam in to the fun
>new friends that we met to the FANTASTIC fireworks display put on for our
>enjoyment to the great food and terrific conversations with the many new
>friends that we met as well as the company of friends that we already knew.
>THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
>
> Keith
>
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
>Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user
>panel and lay it on us.