Bilge line fitting


New Member
I am looking for an original fitting that connects rubber bilge hose to the out the back stern opening plastic pass through. I know, a lot of words to describe something very simple. I had an original one but it was thrown out by my staff. My fault but still gone. This fitting is off white with male threads on one end and barb on the other end where the hose is attached. I also have no idea of what style clamp holds it secure…would also need one of these and/or at least know what type it is. There is also some letters/ numbers on the end of the barb side of this fitting. I have an Amphi that I restored probably 30 years ago and it is very original… this part I have never been able to source and back then Hugh had none. If you can help please Email Tim Bakman…..thanks