Another Hagerty quote

S

Scott Whaley

I called Hagerty today to, they were friendly and knew about Amphi's. I also thought my quote was high, $387 + $40. I called Continental Western who insured our 64 T-Bird (which was sold to help finance Amphi), they knew about amphicars, their quote was$143 including boating. The maximums (medical, liability, etc.) were less thow so we will have to get another quote,but I don't think it will raise it that much. Scott

<hr size="1">Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

R

ROBERT CABANAS

<table bgColor="#ffffff">
<font size="4">Can you give me the phone # for Continental Western? I'd like to contact them. Your quote from Hagerty was a lot less than mine. How much did you want insurance for? Maybe it's also the state you're living in. I'm in NJ.</font>
<font size="4"></font>
<font size="4">Ina in the Boro</font>
<blockquote style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----
<div style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black">From: Scott Whaley
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">To: Amphicar Lovers
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:48 PM
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Another Hagerty quote

I called Hagerty today to, they were friendly and knew about Amphi's. I also thought my quote was high, $387 + $40. I called Continental Western who insured our 64 T-Bird (which was sold to help finance Amphi), they knew about amphicars, their quote was$143 including boating. The maximums (medical, liability, etc.) were less thow so we will have to get another quote,but I don't think it will raise it that much.
Scott

<hr SIZE="1">
Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice