Doug

G

Gord Souter

This message may not apply to all of you but I just Clicked on All the
people I have on File regarding Amphicars.As you can see I have talked to a
lot.(chat comes from my mothers side)
a few things have happened over the last year. I bought out another ex
dealer in London ONT.
and got a few rare parts to add to my stock.
a new price list is available, and is also found on my new web page
(www.amphicar.ca)
I have Increased the colours now available on Amphicar interiors.
they came in 4 colours, red/white ( I have a dark shade of red or a brighter
shade),yellow/white Tangerine./white and white/grey,
I can reverse these egg. white/red etc,
also have a blue/white and green/white or your custom colour
Did one for a fellow all white with red piping.
a $50 option is the have the AMPHICARS crest on the top of the rear
backrest.
Door panels are made of a hardboard as in original but can do the in a
Composite material
if that's what it takes to get your sale(our rep did not recommend it)
the base price for the kit will remain at $800.00US till the MT Dora show.
While restoring my future blue car I found the underneath was so good I took
a mould off it so now available is the Floor from the front behind the
steering linkage to the joint below the transmition. and complete inner rear
fenders with the area below the battery with the sides that join to outer
fenders.I restored Ron Treadeau's car and installed these in it ,He is going
to Mt Dora so will be able to see them there.
remember my front glass hoods are the best that are out the with a exact
copy inside so look like steel when hood is open rather than a rough glass
and have all mounting bolts installed in the,So do my rear engine hoods.
I am now planning my trip to MT Dora and my wife Joanne will be along with
me for the 1st time.
We have just bought a New Winnebago( with lots of area to store Amphi parts)
and plan to leave around the 7th of March and be in Florida the Saturday
before so I can go to the show at OLD TOWN.Kissamee.
The route I take down From Ontario is still open and If you would like a
visit or for me to drop of parts on the way down email me and let me know
where you live and will see if I can plan a route that way. this is a good
time to get those heavy or large parts delivered.
\ For the trip I have done a couple of interior kits on speculation.
will be bringing a white/grey..red/ white.. and a white/red
and just picked up over a thousand dollars worth of waterproof brakes shoes
yesterday.
Many club members have these on there cars already and they DO work when
they are wet!

Gord Souter,Canadian 4 amphs,
ORILLIA ONT.
L3V 6H4

MY new phone # is 1 705 327 2820

I buy, sell and restore Only Amphicars
over 700 different parts for sale.
Interior kits and fibreglass panels my specialty!

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

C

Cheri10353@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
Hi

Do you think you could make an amphibous smaller RV in the future?

Thanks

Cheri</font>

N

nelson625@aol.com

<table style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">I may already have replied to this e-mail Gord, but I am planning on your bringing me the TWO - (Right and Left) Outside fiberglass repair pieces for the back of the rear fenders. Looking forward to meeting Joanne and your Winnebago. Vic

N

nelson625@aol.com

<table style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">By the way, I am tackling the brakes starting tomorrow (Thursday the 17th) Wish me luck. Vic

K

kmcatee

<table bgColor="#ffffff">
<font face="Arial" size="2">Hello amphicars guys and gals,I recently tried to buy an amphicar from a barn find , I guess he wants to die owning it. I was trying to rescue the car before the barn fell on it.Its dentfree with surface rust and all parts intact, engine locked up or froze up. I talked to a couple of fellow amphicar guys and got approx value of the car. In the meantime I sold my Harley and am now looking for an amphicar to drive and swim so I may start having fun immediately. I prefer one that runs and may need a little work, I don't need a showroom piece. I noticed some pics from amphicar website, where a few of the members have more than one car, hopefully one of you guys can part with oneand let me start to have fun . A little about myself. I currently own and fly a 1946 piper cub J-3,I'm a scooter guy and like to ride around on myVespa's,have owned and restored a few vw's. owned a Porsche 356.and like to fish. I'm 52 years old.I own a small business of heating and a/c. help me find an amphicar.looking forward to being a member of the club and joining in on some of the events.sincerely KennyMcAtee 812-457-2182 P.S. I haven't gave up on the guy with the barn car, its vin is 106522679</font>

J

jlambertspc@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #0000ff; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Comic Sans MS" color="#0000ff" size="3">

In a message dated 10/29/2007 8:13:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ribcab@verizon.net writes:
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e4e4e4" face="Arial" color="#0066cc" size="2">kmcatee </font></blockquote>

Kenny,

Would love to have you join the International Amphicar Owners Club. Send me an email andI will get you all the info.

<font lang="0" face="Comic Sans MS" color="#0000ff" size="3" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SCRIPT">John C. Lambert - IAOC Public Relations and Membership Manager</font>
<font lang="0" face="Comic Sans MS" color="#0000ff" size="3" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SCRIPT"></font>
<font lang="0" face="Comic Sans MS" color="#0000ff" size="3" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SCRIPT">jlambertspc@aol.com</font></font>

<font style="color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><hr style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px">See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.</font>

R

Robert & Ina Cabanas

<table style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" bgColor="#ffffff">
<font size="4">Good luck Ken in your Amphicar search. You can join our club even if you don't own an Amphicar. I joined while I was looking for mine a few years back. There are always people to ride you aroundat our swim ins while youare waiting for your very own 'swimmer'. Your area code makes me think you are somewhere in the Indiana area? Why not talk to Rob Vondracek about the Amphicar he's going to be selling? Good luck to you. Ina in the Boro (that's NJ)</font>
<blockquote style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----
<div style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black">From: kmcatee
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Cc: Skyking
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 9:00 AM
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Subject: [amphicar-lovers] AMPHICARS

<div id="ygrp-text">

<font face="Arial" size="2">Hello amphicars guys and gals,I recently tried to buy an amphicar from a barn find , I guess he wants to die owning it. I was trying to rescue the car before the barn fell on it.Its dentfree with surface rust and all parts intact, engine locked up or froze up. I talked to a couple of fellow amphicar guys and got approx value of the car. In the meantime I sold my Harley and am now looking for an amphicar to drive and swim so I may start having fun immediately. I prefer one that runs and may need a little work, I don't need a showroom piece. I noticed some pics from amphicar website, where a few of the members have more than one car, hopefully one of you guys can part with oneand let me start to have fun . A little about myself. I currently own and fly a 1946 piper cub J-3,I'm a scooter guy and like to ride around on myVespa's,have owned and restored a few vw's. owned a Porsche 356.and like to fish. I'm 52 years old.I own a small business of heating and a/c. help me find an amphicar.looking forward to being a member of the club and joining in on some of the events.sincerely KennyMcAtee 812-457-2182 P.S. I haven't gave up on the guy with the barn car, its vin is 106522679</font>

</blockquote>

K

kmcatee

<font face="Arial" size="2">I've already joined. thanks </font>
<blockquote style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<div style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black">From: jlambertspc@aol.com
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 7:28 AM
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Subject: Re: [amphicar-lovers] AMPHICARS

<div id="ygrp-text">

<font id="role_document" face="Comic Sans MS" color="#0000ff" size="3">

In a message dated 10/29/2007 8:13:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ribcab@verizon.<wbr>net writes:
<blockquote style="BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e4e4e4" face="Arial" color="#0066cc" size="2">kmcatee </font></blockquote>

Kenny,

Would love to have you join the International Amphicar Owners Club. Send me an email andI will get you all the info.

<font lang="0" face="Comic Sans MS" color="#0000ff" size="3" FAMILY="SCRIPT" PTSIZE="12">John C. Lambert - IAOC Public Relations and Membership Manager</font>
<font lang="0" face="Comic Sans MS" color="#0000ff" size="3" FAMILY="SCRIPT" PTSIZE="12"></font>
<font lang="0" face="Comic Sans MS" color="#0000ff" size="3" FAMILY="SCRIPT" PTSIZE="12">jlambertspc@<wbr>aol.com</font></font>

<font style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF; COLOR: black">
<hr>
See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.</font>

</blockquote>

K

kmcatee

<font face="Arial" size="2">Also talked to Rob. thanks Kenny</font>
<div style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black">From: Robert & Ina Cabanas
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 7:13 AM
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Subject: Re: [amphicar-lovers] AMPHICARS

<div id="ygrp-text">

<font size="4">Good luck Ken in your Amphicar search. You can join our club even if you don't own an Amphicar. I joined while I was looking for mine a few years back. There are always people to ride you aroundat our swim ins while youare waiting for your very own 'swimmer'. Your area code makes me think you are somewhere in the Indiana area? Why not talk to Rob Vondracek about the Amphicar he's going to be selling? Good luck to you. Ina in the Boro (that's NJ)</font>
<blockquote style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid">
<div style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial">From: kmcatee
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">To: amphicar-lovers@<wbr>yahoogroups.<wbr>com
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Cc: Skyking
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 9:00 AM
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Subject: [amphicar-lovers] AMPHICARS

<div id="ygrp-text">

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

L

LESLIE Leith

<blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">

<blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> . sincerely Kenny McAtee 812-457-2182 P.S. I haven't gave up on the guy with the barn car, its vin is 106522679

5. looking for a small ampi..
Posted by: "proboat30" proboat30@yahoo.com proboat30
Date: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:34 pm ((PDT))

please drop me a note if aware of a car for sale I have a 61 Amphicar for sale. its serial # is 100056.i drove it a bit last week but needs a total restoration.. engine is strong.. trans, is week. usual rust in rear quarters..hood and trunk are good. note as a early car this has a special front hood with square box frame and 2 bolt attachment.Price is $19000.00 Leslie.
</blockquote></blockquote>

Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

T

taildraggerp

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, LESLIE Leith
<leslieleith@...> wrote:
>LESLIE Can you email any pics of the car,also the location. thanks
Kenny
>
>
>
>
> . sincerely Kenny McAtee 812-457-2182 P.S. I haven't gave up on
the guy with the barn car, its vin is 106522679
>
>
> 5. looking for a small ampi..
> Posted by: "proboat30" proboat30@... proboat30
> Date: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:34 pm ((PDT))
>
> please drop me a note if aware of a car for sale
>
> I have a 61 Amphicar for sale. its serial # is 100056.i drove it
a bit last week but needs a total restoration.. engine is strong..
trans, is week. usual rust in rear quarters..hood and trunk are
good. note as a early car this has a special front hood with square
box frame and 2 bolt attachment.Price is $19000.00
> Leslie.
>
> can you email any pics of the car? location of car? KENNY
>
> __________________________________________________
>
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

T

taildraggerp

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, LESLIE Leith
<leslieleith@...> wrote:
>CAN YOU GIVE ME A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL. KENNY
>
>
>
>
> . sincerely Kenny McAtee 812-457-2182 P.S. I haven't gave up on
the guy with the barn car, its vin is 106522679
>
>
> 5. looking for a small ampi..
> Posted by: "proboat30" proboat30@... proboat30
> Date: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:34 pm ((PDT))
>
> please drop me a note if aware of a car for sale
>
> I have a 61 Amphicar for sale. its serial # is 100056.i drove it
a bit last week but needs a total restoration.. engine is strong..
trans, is week. usual rust in rear quarters..hood and trunk are
good. note as a early car this has a special front hood with square
box frame and 2 bolt attachment.Price is $19000.00
> Leslie.
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________
>
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>