Amphicar toys...

Akamphi

I have a new grandson and want to get him started right. ;) looking for infant safe Amphicar toys. I'd love to find a stuffed Amphicar for him to cuddle up to. Even a pattern for one i can have my daughter make would work... He seem to really like it when I make engine noises and I'm working on his automotive vocabulary every time I hold him. :) Not sure Amphicar will be his first word but it will be in teh top 25 if I have anything to do with it!

Craig,
Congrats on the grandson! I think a stuffed Amphicar toy is a great idea. I have three grandchildren myself under the age of five and would purchase one for each if they became available. What size were you thinking about? My own thoughts along those lines would be 18 inches long at a minimum.
Again, a great idea and I hope your daughter can put it together. Let me know if she goes into production!

Brian Crombie
Land of 10,000 lakes!

Akamphi

Yea thats what I was thinking. 12 to 18 anyway. Pillow sized. She needs a pattern to follow though. Wonder if there are any for the CARS movie caracters that would be close?

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
There is/was a cd of paper car cut outs. It was a cd of micro cars with the Amphi included. It would allow user to print out a pattern that would be cut out and folded. That would work well. I have no idea were mine is.