Amphicar.com

C

"Cap''n" John

Guest
Aside from occasional tweeks, the manual is completed. I added some
color drawings (redrew from scratch using orig. as models) of various
electrical parts.

What would you like to see next?
Any suggestions for corrections / tweeks or ?? are gladly accepted.

John
 
H

Hans Rosloot

Guest
Hello "Cap'n"



> Aside from occasional tweeks, the manual is completed. I added some
> color drawings (redrew from scratch using orig. as models) of various
> electrical parts.
>
> What would you like to see next?

That you will receive a knighthood. :)


--
Groetjes/greetings,

Hans

All the amphibious vehicles of the world. -- work in progress :)
http://www.d-w-e.nl/amphibious/

Een virtuele tour door Maassluis
http://www.maeslanden.nl/virtours/maassluis

A virtual tour through Maassluis
http://www.maeslanden.nl/virtours/maassluis/index.E.html

Homepage
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~rosloot/

All made with "Amiga" Computer.

I don't wan'a do Windows, I wan'a do my Girlfriend.
 
D

David Derer

Guest
Finally got to look at Club web site. Thanks Cap'n for the quick changes
and updates for me. I like the meet the club page. I got to see everyone
listed quickly even at 37kbs. When time permits I will search further,
hopefully all the pages are set up that nice. Later Dave the Wave
 
D

dougn200

Guest
Hey John,

Why not add a link with some examples of card in the water and going
into the water etc. Whenever i take anyone to the site to see the cars
I always have to search for different pictures to give them an
overview of everything amphi does?

Thanks
Doug
 
A

a_colo_native

Guest
> Why not add a link with some examples of card in the water and going
> into the water etc. Whenever i take anyone to the site to see the
cars
> I always have to search for different pictures to give them an
> overview of everything amphi does?

Doug,

Are you looking for movies? There are dozens of still examples of
the cars in and out of the water throughout the entire site. My
personal site at amphicar.net/minnow has a page I called "The Fun
of..." that has lots of action shots. Meet the members is a great
place to get both too.

I am not sure exactly what you have in mind. Please explain what
your vision is and I'll gladly try to put something together.

John Bevins
 
D

dougn200

Guest
Hi John,

Maybe just a tab that says see amphicars in action with a few videos
and a few examples of cars in the water and going in and out for
example. AT least when i take people there they are on computers at
work etc and I really don't want to take all that time looking
around the site (although it is a great looking site :cool: ) I would
just like to click in and show them and let them explore at their
leisure.

Doug



--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "a_colo_native"
<colo_frontrange@n...> wrote:
> > Why not add a link with some examples of card in the water and
going
> > into the water etc. Whenever i take anyone to the site to see
the
> cars
> > I always have to search for different pictures to give them an
> > overview of everything amphi does?
>
> Doug,
>
> Are you looking for movies? There are dozens of still examples
of
> the cars in and out of the water throughout the entire site. My
> personal site at amphicar.net/minnow has a page I called "The Fun
> of..." that has lots of action shots. Meet the members is a great
> place to get both too.
>
> I am not sure exactly what you have in mind. Please explain what
> your vision is and I'll gladly try to put something together.
>
> John Bevins
 
A

a_colo_native

Guest
Doug -

I will work out something for ya! So if anyone has any movies or
good action shots, send 'em in!!

John Bevins

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "dougn200"
<dougparsons@a...> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Maybe just a tab that says see amphicars in action with a few
videos
> and a few examples of cars in the water and going in and out for
> example. AT least when i take people there they are on computers
at
> work etc and I really don't want to take all that time looking
> around the site (although it is a great looking site :cool: ) I would
> just like to click in and show them and let them explore at their
> leisure.
>
> Doug
>
>
>
> --- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "a_colo_native"
> <colo_frontrange@n...> wrote:
> > > Why not add a link with some examples of card in the water and
> going
> > > into the water etc. Whenever i take anyone to the site to see
> the
> > cars
> > > I always have to search for different pictures to give them an
> > > overview of everything amphi does?
> >
> > Doug,
> >
> > Are you looking for movies? There are dozens of still examples
> of
> > the cars in and out of the water throughout the entire site. My
> > personal site at amphicar.net/minnow has a page I called "The
Fun
> > of..." that has lots of action shots. Meet the members is a
great
> > place to get both too.
> >
> > I am not sure exactly what you have in mind. Please explain
what
> > your vision is and I'll gladly try to put something together.
> >
> > John Bevins
 
M

Mark Richardson

Guest
John,

You can harvest the one on my Amphicar.net site "Amphicar Farm"
under new stuff.

Mark Richardson (buoyant at amphicar dot com)



--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "a_colo_native"
<colo_frontrange@n...> wrote:
> Doug -
>
> I will work out something for ya! So if anyone has any movies or
> good action shots, send 'em in!!
>
> John Bevins
>
> --- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "dougn200"
> <dougparsons@a...> wrote:
> > Hi John,
> >
> > Maybe just a tab that says see amphicars in action with a few
> videos
> > and a few examples of cars in the water and going in and out for
> > example. AT least when i take people there they are on computers
> at
> > work etc and I really don't want to take all that time looking
> > around the site (although it is a great looking site :cool: ) I
would
> > just like to click in and show them and let them explore at
their
> > leisure.
> >
> > Doug
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "a_colo_native"
> > <colo_frontrange@n...> wrote:
> > > > Why not add a link with some examples of card in the water
and
> > going
> > > > into the water etc. Whenever i take anyone to the site to
see
> > the
> > > cars
> > > > I always have to search for different pictures to give them
an
> > > > overview of everything amphi does?
> > >
> > > Doug,
> > >
> > > Are you looking for movies? There are dozens of still
examples
> > of
> > > the cars in and out of the water throughout the entire site.
My
> > > personal site at amphicar.net/minnow has a page I called "The
> Fun
> > > of..." that has lots of action shots. Meet the members is a
> great
> > > place to get both too.
> > >
> > > I am not sure exactly what you have in mind. Please explain
> what
> > > your vision is and I'll gladly try to put something together.
> > >
> > > John Bevins
 
A

a_colo_native

Guest
Take a look at the new Amphi-action pages I added to the amphicar dot
com site. It is in transition so once folks give me more to add, I
will. Any comments?

John Bevins
Webmaster
 
A

Amphipoda

Guest
Top notch job there Capt' John! Anyone needing to see
Amphicars going in, swimming along, and coming back out
again should be VERY happy with your latest additions.
You are the WEBMASTER... thanks again for all that you do!

And what about that gator chasing the Amphicar on the
front page??? That's a story I'd like to publish. WOW!

Amphipoda


--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "a_colo_native"
<colo_frontrange@n...> wrote:
> Take a look at the new Amphi-action pages I added to the amphicar dot
> com site. It is in transition so once folks give me more to add, I
> will. Any comments?
>
> John Bevins
> Webmaster
 
A

a_colo_native

Guest
'Poda

Thanks! Once I get more videos from more members, it will be even
better. The Gator pic is an actual gator photographed in Florida
(HUGE!!). I added the pic of us at Dave's (2003) with a bit of
Photoshop magic for fun. ;)

JB

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "Amphipoda" <Amphipoda@y...>
wrote:
> Top notch job there Capt' John! Anyone needing to see
> Amphicars going in, swimming along, and coming back out
> again should be VERY happy with your latest additions.
> You are the WEBMASTER... thanks again for all that you do!
>
> And what about that gator chasing the Amphicar on the
> front page??? That's a story I'd like to publish. WOW!
>
> Amphipoda
>
>
> --- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "a_colo_native"
> <colo_frontrange@n...> wrote:
> > Take a look at the new Amphi-action pages I added to the
amphicar dot
> > com site. It is in transition so once folks give me more to add,
I
> > will. Any comments?
> >
> > John Bevins
> > Webmaster
 
C

Con Oamek

Guest
Capt. John

I want to compliment you on all the new additions to
the http://www.amphicar.com/ website. I had a chance
to look through the site again last night and was
impressed. You are doing a great job. Thank You.

On a related subject, you have included and impressive
list of amphibious links. I especially enjoyed:
http://www.schwimmauto.de/ and found a similar one
somewhere in computerland while looking for something
else and thought you might find it interesting as
well: http://www.amphibiousvehicle.net/amphi/C_C.html

Con Oamek
Redlands, CA
 
A

a_colo_native

Guest
Thank you Con! That URL has now been added to the menu. I appreciate
all feedback, good or bad. This is how I plan on keeping the site
dynamic and informative. I remember when I first started looking for
Amphicar pages in about '97 and there were few to be had. Now there
are many good ones out there.

I have now listed 379 VINs with 121 of those with a photo. Please
don't forget to send in a photo if you have one for a particular VIN
or add new ones. By the new year I hope to be well into the 400+
count. We have 10% of production shown. we need more.

I called and asked Hugh for his input, as of yet I have not got any
response from him. I hope he comes through with a long list for the
sake of all.

John Bevins
Webmaster
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J 1967 Amphicar Tub Toy Restorations in progress 3
DougFromBaltimore Amphicar - Servicing Rear Brakes without removing hubs and tip for attaching springs General Amphicar Discussion 9
S Rear Amphicar Shocks w/Small Diameter Spring - Rear Spring Specs? General Amphicar Discussion 2
mike_israel The only car I consider to be way cooler than the Amphicar General Amphicar Discussion 2
T Parting ways with my 64 Amphicar General Amphicar Discussion 0
AmazingOne Restored 1964 Amphicar for sale General Amphicar Discussion 0
chapron67 Wanted to buy: Nice, useable Amphicar. General Amphicar Discussion 3
mike_israel Annual costs of maintaining an Amphicar (Forum) ... General Amphicar Discussion 10
Jon March lot #012 - The next big Amphicar auction: end of This week! - lot #012 General Amphicar Discussion 4
strandweiss62 RHD Amphicar sold at Mecum General Amphicar Discussion 2
C Amphicar with Buick V6! General Amphicar Discussion 4
DavidC Amphicar club gift. General Amphicar Discussion 3
Andreas Gomoll „The Uganda-Amphicar“ - Brakeparts needed... General Amphicar Discussion 0
Latitude33 Amphicar cover General Amphicar Discussion 4
Andreas Gomoll ... my Amphicar has some specials.... Restorations in progress 2
B Amphicar Tow Bar General Amphicar Discussion 0
DavidC Anyone interested in the ultimate Amphicar muffler project ? General Amphicar Discussion 9
B Celina Amphicar Record General Amphicar Discussion 3
T Amphicar Furniture General Amphicar Discussion 6
mike_israel Amphicar Hawaiian Shirts - Order Deadline Approaching General Amphicar Discussion 0
Jon March the 3 different Amphicar factory driveshafts General Amphicar Discussion 2
W Having trouble finding outer boots for my Amphicar with Eddie Dillard rear axles. General Amphicar Discussion 12
sdreich Amphicar Transmissions General Amphicar Discussion 12
L long distance moves for Amphicar General Amphicar Discussion 6
sdreich Amphicar Hubcaps on eBay and More General Amphicar Discussion 4
LSolheim 2018 Clearlake Seaplane - Amphicar: Fly & Swim-in General Amphicar Discussion 0
Jon March Amphicar chase-scenes General Amphicar Discussion 0
mike_israel New Search Engine on Amphicar Forums General Amphicar Discussion 2
jfriese More Original Amphicar Horns General Amphicar Discussion 1
Midwest Amphicar Central Florida Amphicar Swim In General Amphicar Discussion 4
E Amphicar floor General Amphicar Discussion 1
Jon March GREAT Amphicar footage from the hot new Northeast "Naples Swim" General Amphicar Discussion 0
scottamphi What Pertronix Fit My Amphicar General Amphicar Discussion 6
Jacques B. Help needed with Amphicar Water trans gears. General Amphicar Discussion 2
mike_israel Amphicar Forum - System Update Underway General Amphicar Discussion 1
E New Amphicar Tech General Amphicar Discussion 1
mike_israel Merry Christmas & Joy to the Amphicar World General Amphicar Discussion 1
BlueFin Scam Amphicar Ad General Amphicar Discussion 11
Jon March the ultimate Amphicar paint General Amphicar Discussion 0
mike_israel New Amphicar Children's Book General Amphicar Discussion 4
mike_israel Amphicar on Jay Leno's Garage General Amphicar Discussion 9
mike_israel 1921 Auto-Boat: Floating along 40 years earlier than the Amphicar General Amphicar Discussion 1
B Amphicar Fuses?? General Amphicar Discussion 2
Jon March Sun June 7 - "worlds fair edition" Amphicar?! General Amphicar Discussion 2
mike_israel New Walt Disney World Restaurant Offers Amphicar Rides General Amphicar Discussion 42
mike_israel Do you think this part will fit an Amphicar General Amphicar Discussion 2
dutchamphi Inspector Clouseau-Amphicar episode 1968 General Amphicar Discussion 6
auburnamphi Amphicar Owners In Georgia General Amphicar Discussion 2
C Amphicar article in Maine Magazine General Amphicar Discussion 1
E 1964 Amphicar value? General Amphicar Discussion 3
Similar threads


















































Top