Amphicar Clock,Speedo and Guages, Decal set

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
All 3 round decals for clock speedo and cluster, plus the 2 guage units for fuel and temp.
An exact copy with all the fine print,done in a mat finish and covered with clear same as Car wrap.,
easy peal self stick with detailed intructions to install. If you were good with modle cars and planes you can do this!Photo shows a new cluster beside a new speedo. and the decal kits below.(colour fade is in the pic, not the decals)
Centre of guages never fade so it is carefully taken off, decal installed then glued back on.
Pic 3 shows a original clock face beside decals.
Price is $45.00 including mail.Send cheque to GORD SOUTER100_2834.JPG

Attachments

• 100_2833.JPG
    100_2833.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_2830.JPG
    100_2830.JPG
    302 KB · Views: 4

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
Just did this cluster for Ron, a heat gun is used to get the decal to form to the shape. It takes some work
and a good knife is needed to cut out holes and slots.
I was able to find red.green and orange LED lights but had to use the std, blue lens over again, It is for High beam indicator and you really do not want that one too bright anyway.
the pic did not come out to good but you get the idea, ,Really inproves the look of the dash!
Only a few decals left as alot were in trailer that was stold!
100_2697.JPG

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Can these be ordered with different colors? Like Yellow back ground? What do you charge for installation? Dave

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
To make one "off "would cost alot! as printer does them in volume
To decal it is very labour intensive. each guage will take you about one evening,
If someone was to send me a cluster, or speedo or clock I would charge about $100 each plus the kit.