Amphibian of the Year award, thanks

DavidC

Amphicar Expert
Well, sorry, I realised tonight that I haven't yet said thank you to all who voted for me as Amphibian of the Year back in July. So,
THANK YOU
It was a pleasant surprise and much appreciated. I wasn't able to get to Celina this year but will be at future Amphicar events in the States so hopefully have a chance to thank many of you personally.
Special thanks to Ron for arranging and subsequently sending me the award.
Next year for me marks 25 years of Amphicar ownership - but that's just the start - my youngest son Cameron can reach the pedals and is an enthusiastic Amphibian. I've just uploaded pictures of Cameron at an event earlier this year as well as pictures of the award to amphicars.com The wonderful world of Amphicars

David Chapman

azpaul50

Congratulations from Blub and Aquacar! 25 Years! Wow! - azpaul of the Western Amphi Fleet

To: azpaul50@hotmail.com
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20583] Amphibian of the Year award, thanks
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:29:21 -0400

Well, sorry, I realised tonight that I haven't yet said thank you to all who voted for me as Amphibian of the Year back in July. So,
THANK YOU
It was a pleasant surprise and much appreciated. I wasn't able to get to Celina this year but will be at future Amphicar events in the States so hopefully have a chance to thank many of you personally.
Special thanks to Ron for arranging and subsequently sending me the award.
Next year for me marks 25 years of Amphicar ownership - but that's just the start - my youngest son Cameron can reach the pedals and is an enthusiastic Amphibian. I've just uploaded pictures of Cameron at an event earlier this year as well as pictures of the award to The wonderful world of Amphicars

David Chapman