Amphi T-Shirt

B

Bill Connelly

<table lang="EN-US" vLink="purple" link="blue" bgColor="#c8e0d8" background="">
<font color="#000080">Jeff,

Good to hear from you, and I hope you're not overdoing it with the figs and hummus over there in Kuwait...especially if you have to share a small tent. </font>
<font color="#000080"></font>
<font color="#000080">In answer to your question below, while I don't have any Amphicar T-shirts to send you, there <u>are</u> several folks who do make up Amphi shirts and even jackets and so forth, and they all subscribe to an emailforumcalled the "Amphicar-Lovers List" hosted on Yahoogroupsat </font>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amphicar-lovers<font color="#000080">(and which you might also like to subscribe to). Accordingly, I ampassing alonga copy of my reply to youthere, where all the T-shirt folksshould see it and perhaps get in touch with you directly at </font>Jeffrey.Becker@swa.army.mil<font color="#000080">.</font>
<font color="#000080">Since in appears you contacted me through the old "Amphicar.net" website (which is <u>way</u> overdue for a serious freshening up one of these days), perhaps you spotted thelink there to"</font>Mohammed Yahia:Our Man in Kuwait<font color="#000080">". If nothing else, you'll seea primo examplar ofa really cutting edge state of the art webpagefrom almost the time of the FIRST Bush Administration (This page best viewed with Mosaic Netscape 0.9!").About ten years later, it looks like Mohammed also did up his own website (mostly Arabic, with some English, and lots of pix) at </font>http://q8amphicar.150m.com/<font color="#000080">. If you happen torun into Mohammed over there, do tell him I said "sabbah al heer", and who knows,maybe he'll make you a deal...</font>
<font color="#000080">Best of luck and take good care of yourself yonder!</font>
<font color="#000080">Bilgemaster Bill</font>
<font size="2">
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:31 AM
Subject: Amphicar.net

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a current member of the Army National Guard serving a year tour in Kuwait. The ?AMPHICAR? holds many memory?s for me. When I was seven years old my father owned one, it was the greatest
treasure of his life. The car was stolen from our detached garage and never recovered. It probably has pieces on just about every Amphicar out there. Anyway I told my father I would own one of my own
some day, but I?m still looking. I was wondering if you could send me a Amphicar T-shirt to hold me over till I get home to continue my quest for my own car? Thank you.

My address: SFC Jeffrey D. Becker
HHB 1-174 ADA
APO AE 09330

Respectfully,

Jeffrey D. Becker
SFC, AD
Safety NCOIC
Command Cell
DSN: 828-2309/1337
</font>

B

Bill Connelly

<table lang="EN-US" vLink="purple" link="blue" bgColor="#c8e0d8" background="">
<font color="#000080">Jeff,

Good to hear from you, and I hope you're not overdoing it with the figs and hummus over there in Kuwait...especially if you have to share a small tent. </font>
<font color="#000080">In answer to your question below, while I don't have any Amphicar T-shirts to send you, there <u>are</u> several folks who do make up Amphi shirts and even jackets and so forth, and they all subscribe to an emailforumcalled the "Amphicar-Lovers List" hosted on Yahoogroupsat </font>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amphicar-lovers<font color="#000080">(and which you might also like to subscribe to). Accordingly, I ampassing alonga copy of my reply to youthere, where all the T-shirt folksshould see it and perhaps get in touch with you directly at </font>Jeffrey.Becker@swa.army.mil<font color="#000080">.</font>
<font color="#000080">Since in appears you contacted me through the old "Amphicar.net" website (which is <u>way</u> overdue for a serious freshening up one of these days), perhaps you spotted thelink there to"</font>Mohammed Yahia:Our Man in Kuwait<font color="#000080">". If nothing else, you'll seea primo examplar ofa really cutting edge state of the art webpagefrom almost the time of the FIRST Bush Administration (This page best viewed with Mosaic Netscape 0.9!").About ten years later, it looks like Mohammed also did up his own website (mostly Arabic, with some English, and lots of pix) at </font>http://q8amphicar.150m.com/<font color="#000080">. If you happen torun into Mohammed over there, do tell him I said "sabbah al heer", and who knows,maybe he'll make you a deal...</font>
<font color="#000080">Best of luck and take good care of yourself yonder!</font>
<font color="#000080">Bilgemaster Bill</font>
<font size="2">
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:31 AM
Subject: Amphicar.net

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a current member of the Army National Guard serving a year tour in Kuwait. The ?AMPHICAR? holds many memory?s for me. When I was seven years old my father owned one, it was the greatest
treasure of his life. The car was stolen from our detached garage and never recovered. It probably has pieces on just about every Amphicar out there. Anyway I told my father I would own one of my own
some day, but I?m still looking. I was wondering if you could send me a Amphicar T-shirt to hold me over till I get home to continue my quest for my own car? Thank you.

My address: SFC Jeffrey D. Becker
HHB 1-174 ADA
APO AE 09330

Respectfully,

Jeffrey D. Becker
SFC, AD
Safety NCOIC
Command Cell
DSN: 828-2309/1337
</font>