Amphi stock in NH

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
I stock a bit of Amphicar parts at my dear buddys place(Ron Trudeau) in Manchester NH. we went over the inventory yesterday to keep it updated Along with miss. stuff we take to swim ins I keep 1 of most of my fibreglass parts there. In stock at this time are...fibreglass seat base,, go under rear seat and replace that cardboard thing,the best front hoods in glass out there(the plates for mounting it are threaded and ajustable)all othere areas have alu. braceing where things mount.Tie rod skid pans,rocker panels with humps for under doors,headlight buckets,complete outer door skins,1/4 panels with humps full lenght, to above alu, tirm line. your body will never rust again.! inner 1/4s 6" by 3 ft ones and the area under mufler and baterys that alway rust. In steel I have the brace the backrest clips in, the brace behind 1/4s at alu. trim. and a battery box, tray and bracket.
Have Conv. top in white(tan here at home) and tonna covers in white , black and grey....HEY SOMETHING NEW IS COMING...Ron has the proto type, a cover from front windshield to back of conv. top. great for over night to keep dew off interior, easy to put on. I will have a great Price on these . email for more info.
Again stock a box of miss. parts there too.

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
Mike This Has Got To Stop!!!!!!!!

I Can Go Along With Anything To Help This Chat Go, But To Have The Compitions Name Come Up In My Chats Is Totally Not Acceptable.

Email Me Off Line.