A quick note to say Thanks to Gerry, Lori & Ron T.

I tried to post this note on Mon. but it never went through. *I can't seem to post or reply to our group e-mail list. *I have to go on verizon's web site to do any posting.

*So, this note isn't too timely now but I wanted to say GREAT JOB to all for a wonderful Swim-In. *Our family had a real ball!! *Thanks for the great note & pictures you sent Jack about the wonderful*Swim -In that Gerry, Lori, & Ron held for us. *I also agree that it *was a wonderful get together. **We REALLY had some great laughs & *cemented wonderful memories. *What a shame that we had bad weather on *Fri. night & Sat. morning. *I'm so sorry that the Cabanas family had *to leave early.

Thanks again to our wonderful hosts for
a FANTASTIC Swim-In. *Ina (in the Boro)

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
Ina...poor wet Ina....You were the centre off all our jokes and you take it so good.. we alll Love yA.
yOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED, Sat was a great day! Ron Trudeau gave rides at the roast the whole time it was raining,,5 inches fell. he was soaked, his car is a mess,,(even had dog #$%&^% in it)
Ron also got a award at the dinner for being such a GREAT GUY!
Maybe Ron Green can copy it out and post it here..
Sunday turned out to be the best day with lots of swiming .7 cars stayed for that.
Gerry and Lorie,, did host the Greatest show ever with lot and lots of You know what , and food! Food! FOOD!
GORD.

It is hard to believe possible, but yes its true, the Boston swim in gets better every year! Thanks to Gerry, Lori and Ron who do everything they can to be sure everyone has a great time even with a Hurricane in the forcast! Jack and Michaela Howland

Attachments

How funny that it was raining all day Sat. *Ron T. told me that it had stopped raining & it had turned into a BEAUTIFUL day when I called him. Boy did I feel bad about leaving when I heard that. *Anyway, I want to know if I won a door prize! *
So glad you all had fun even in all of that rain. *See you all soon. *Stay well. *Ina **

--- On Fri, 9/4/09, Canadian four amphs <> wrote:

Subject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20547] Re: A quick note to say Thanks to Gerry, Lori & Ron T.
To: ribcab@verizon.net
Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 7:13 AM

Ina...poor wet Ina....You were the centre off all our jokes and you take it so good.. we alll Love yA.

yOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED, Sat was a great day! Ron Trudeau gave rides at the roast the whole time it was raining,,5 inches fell. he was soaked, his car is a mess,,(even had dog #$%&^% in it)

Ron also got a award at the dinner for being such a GREAT GUY!

Maybe Ron Green can copy it out and post it here..

Sunday turned out to be the best day with lots of swiming .7 cars stayed for that.

Gerry and Lorie,, did host the Greatest show ever with lot and lots of You know what , and food! Food! FOOD!

GORD.