2 Amphicars in Tx

CapnJohn

Amphi Guru & Former IAOC President
I need somebody near south San Antonio, Texas to move 2 Amphicars (I think they both roll one needs 2 wheels) into a storage lot or if you have an empty trailer heading north of there.

I am unable to drive that far (until my shoulder/arm heals more) and need to move them within a couple weeks.

mike_israel

Amphicar Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi John,

If you do not get anyone from the list, try uship.com.* I have had several vehicles transported using uship and have always had great service at great prices.* I usually do not even specify a price point, I just let the transporters give me quotes.* The first few bids are usually high but within a few days you will usually get something appealing.*

Mike

Texas-Floats

Hey Cap'n,

How far south of San Antonio? Do you have a storage lot already picked out?
I have some space that you can store them for a month or two, if you don't
mind them being outside.

Contact me off-list at: kodo(at)kodoskorner(dot)com.

-- Warren

Austin, TX

'66 White "FLOATS"

Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:43 PM
To: kodo@kodoskorner.com
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20336] 2 Amphicars in Tx

I need somebody near south San Antonio, Texas to move 2 Amphicars (I think
they both roll one needs 2 wheels) into a storage lot or if you have an
empty trailer heading north of there.

I am unable to drive that far (until my shoulder/arm heals more) and need to
move them within a couple weeks.

CapnJohn

Amphi Guru & Former IAOC President
Hi John,

If you do not get anyone from the list, try uship.com.* I have had several vehicles transported using uship and have always had great service at great prices.* I usually do not even specify a price point, I just let the transporters give me quotes.* The first few bids are usually high but within a few days you will usually get something appealing.*

Mike

Mike - That's great advice for those who havn't heard of UShip.com. Check it out! I have used UShip before as well with good success. Leaving with an empty trailer? This can help cover costs sometimes too. I have this already listed there.

Warren - I sent you an email.